I’m always looking for fun ways to decorate my house. These dish towels were a perfect and easy way to add a little fun to my home.
What you’ll need
- Plain dish towels (I used flour-sack towels)
● Fabric paint (I used DecoArt SoSoft fabric paint)
- Cardboard or paper to put under your dish towel
What to do
- Decide what you would like to paint on your towel and either buy or create a template. I created my own on the
computer and then printed them out on cardstock. I used cardstock because it helps hold the shape better when tracing. Once the design is printed, cut it out.
- Place the template onto the dish towel and use a Sharpie pen to trace the design onto it. Removed template
- Before painting, place either some paper or cardboard behind the towel to prevent it from leaking through.
- Paint the design in and allow it to dry completely before using.