Get in the festive spirit with this Clothes Pin Quick Craft for St. Patty’s Day. I don’t know if I am alone in this or not, but I feel like I have decorations for just about every holiday except St. Patrick’s Day. I decided this year that I was bound to have something to celebrate the day and so yes, I went to my old standby Pinterest and started searching for ideas. When I came upon this cute little clothes pin wreath, I knew that I had found what I was looking for. So cute, so simple, so perfect! If you like to pin and re-create like me, I would love to see your crafts. Email me your creations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Happy Crafting! Supplies
- Craft paint (I used three shades of green)
- Clothes pins
- Wire wreath frame (found at JoAnn’s)
- Needle nose pliers
- Decorative felt stickers
- Paint brush
- With the needle nose pliers, take apart the wire wreath frame so that you just have one circle. – 2 min.
- Lay the wire circle on the table, begin placing your clothes pins on until it is completely full (put the extra clothes pins to the side). – 2 to 3 min.
- Paint the clothes pins. – 5 to 10 min.
- Let dry. – 1 hour
- Place clothes pins on the wire circle by staggering them. Pin the first clothes pin on the first notch, second clothes pin on the second notch of the clothes pin. – 2 to 3 min.
- Cut ribbon to the desired length and tie onto the wire for hanging. – 1 min.
- Place felt stickers as desired. – 2 min.
- Hang and enjoy! – 2 min.
Jaime Hardesty is the Receptionist at M3 Group and a native of Michigan. When not crafting, she enjoys many of her other passions which include her two children, family, friends, antiquing, gardening, kayaking and bike riding.