What’s not to love about Valentine’s Day. Whether you’re celebrating with a loved one, making dozens of cards for your kiddo to pass out or you’re just having a ladies’ night, it’s the perfect time of year to let your loved ones know you think about them always! On Valentine’s Day, it’s also acceptable to use every pun under the sun so your loved one is left without a shred of doubt.
Here are just a few of my favorite lovey-dovey puns and the fun ways you can use them this Valentine’s day!
- “You light up my life” – perfect for a tag tied to a flashlight or to be written under a few candles glued to a card
- “You’re the king of my heart” – make your loved one feel like royalty with a new deck of cards and a little note
- “We’re a perfect match” – forgot a gift this year? Add this note to a matchbook, then prep a lovely dinner
- “We just fit” – grab a puzzle from the store and use this fun note to start a fun night
- “Sending hugs and kisses” – this sweet note is perfect to attach to a bag full of treats
- “You’re my love bug” – attach this cutesy note to some sour gummy worms, and you’ll have something sweet and sour
- “I love you s’more everyday” – this one is perfect with a gooey, delicious snack
- “I donut know what I would do without you” – leave this message with some early morning donuts so your friends will really feel the love
- “You’re a cutie” – if you need a healthy snack for the children, add this adorable note to a baggie with a “cutie” orange in it
- “You’re the balm” – Ease your loved one’s concerns of chapped lips with a little love and an encouraging note
I hope these puns have brightened your day and inspired you to share a little love and have a little pun this Valentine’s Day! Share your favorite Valentine’s pun with us on Facebook with the #CAWLMPunFun