Spring is upon us. Whether you are hosting a brunch, a Mother’s Day get-together or are just looking for a refreshing beverage, you may really enjoy this layered fruit spritzer recipe. You can even add a splash of champagne. Cheers!
- 20-ounce can pineapple chunks in pineapple juice
- 6-ounce container blackberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup gingerale
- Drain the juice from the can of pineapple chunks and reserve the juice. Set aside. It should be approximately 1 cup of juice and 2 cups of pineapple chunks.
- In a 16-ounce glass, put a 1/2-cup of the pineapple chunks, 7-8 blackberries, 1/4-cup strawberries and 1/4-cup blueberries.
- Pour 1/4-cup of the pineapple juice and 1/4-cup ginger ale on top of the fruit.
Makes four servings.