- 3-5 wine bottles, or more depending on your crowd
- Razor blade
- Stick-on labels
- Buttons, pins, clip-on earrings, beads
- Ribbon and wire
- Drink mixers
- Cocktail glasses
Mixer SuggestionsEncourage your guests to make their own concoctions from your array of drink mixers.
- Flavored waters, mint leaves, cucumber, orange, lemon and limes slices (on their own or as a combination)
- Tea, flavored or regular
- Sparkling sodas
- Favorite alcoholic beverage
Instructions1. Soak bottles in hot, soapy water 2. Scrape labels off bottles with razor blade 3. Use the ribbon and wire to attach decorations to bottle neck and cocktail glasses. I used buttons, vintage clip-on earrings and broaches, an old shoe clip, beads. This is the fun part! 4. Using the funnel, fill each bottle with a different drink mixer and affix label. 5. Decorate your drink station with related garnishes such as fresh fruit and vegetables, candies or anything that would look beautiful and fun in a drink.
- Use decorated bottles as flower vases
- Use colored or different shaped bottles to add variety
- Offer the bottles as party favors to your guests
- Fill bottles with a variety of flavored sodas for a kids’ party — what kid wouldn’t love making their own super-duper secret soda surprise?