Football season has arrived, and there is nothing like a good tailgate party with friends. If you want to do more than grill brats and serve beer, wraps are a great option to get the game off to a good start. Just about anyone can make them, you can switch out ingredients easily to suit your tastes, and they are a fan favorite!
Check out this recipe for bacon tailgater wraps for the win!
- 8, 10-inch flour tortillas
- 16 slices of bacon; cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup dried tomatoes in olive oil, chopped and drained
- 3 cups spinach leaves chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 red pepper finely chopped
- Mix mayo and dried tomatoes in a bowl. Spread evenly over one side of each tortilla, making sure to leave about a ¾ inch border.
- Layer spinach, onions, cheese, red pepper and bacon evenly. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Secure with toothpicks in your team colors and enjoy!
This recipe serves 6-8. You’re going to want to double or triple it and cut into smaller pieces for a larger crowd!