Makes 12 muffins
- 1 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup margarine (melted)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a large muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together by hand until well combined.
- Distribute batter evenly into paper liners.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes on wire rack.