- 4 cups zucchini, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup couscous, any brand
- Cover the bottom of a large frying pan with the canola oil.
- Add the zucchini and onions and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a large spoon until the onions and zucchini start to get soft and tender.
- Sprinkle the cumin, curry powder, salt and pepper evenly over the onions and zucchini.
- Immediately add the water, stir to mix in the spices and bring to a boil.
- Remove frying pan from the heat, add the couscous, stir to combine and cover for five minutes.
- Fluff with fork and serve.