From the Kitchen of Cathy Blatnik Ingredients
- 2 1/2 cups watermelon, cubed
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped (seeds and membranes removed)
- 2 cups cucumbers, chopped (seeds and skin removed)
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 cup red pepper, chopped (seeds and membranes removed)
- 1 cup yellow squash, chopped (seeds and skin removed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- In large bowl, put the watermelon, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, red pepper, yellow squash and corn.
- Sprinkle the salt, black pepper and garlic powder on top and with large spoon mix and combine thoroughly until the watermelon and all the veggies are coated.
- Put the mixture, one cup at a time into a blender and keep blending until it gets to the consistency that you want.
- Serve immediately or put into fridge for later. Serves four.