- 12 cups popped plain popcorn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts, lightly salted
- 2 ¼-ounce bottle of candy stars
- Two 11.4-ounce bags of milk-chocolate M&Ms
- 16-ounce package vanilla candy coating
- Topping: 1 cup pink candy wafers/melts
Line a 17 ¼-by-11 ½-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. Pour the 12 cups of popcorn into a large bowl. Add the pretzels, peanuts, candy stars and the two bags of M&M’s. Stir gently with a large spoon to mix together. In a small bowl in the microwave or in a small pan on the stove, melt the candy coating. The candy coating can be a little “temperamental,” so keep a close eye on it. Pour half of the candy coating on the popcorn and toss gently with a large spoon, then pour the other half of the coating on and again stir gently with a large spoon to completely cover all the ingredients. Pour into the pan and spread evenly. Let it sit 15 minutes. In a small bowl, melt the candy wafers/melts. Using a small spoon drizzle all over. Enjoy!!