• One 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1 pint heavy whipping cream
• 1/4 cup sprinkles (if desired)
• Pour the sweetened condensed milk into a small bowl and add the two teaspoons of vanilla extract. Mix well with a large spoon and set aside.
• In a large bowl, pour in the pint of heavy whipping cream. With an electric mixer, beat the whipping cream on high speed for about three minutes or until soft peaks form.
• Gently “fold” in the condensed milk mixture into the smaller bowl with a large spoon. At this point, you may add the sprinkles if you wish.
• Mix well with a large spoon. When well combined, pour into a loaf pan (8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2 inches) that is lined with parchment paper and then covered with plastic wrap (so ice crystals don’t form) or use glass “Mason” jars. Put in the freezer for a minimum of eight hours.