- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 1 8oz. package of cream cheese
- white chocolate bark or candy coating
- Crush cookies, with cream centers included, finely in a zip-loc bag (using a rolling pin) or in a food processor. Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
- Add cream cheese. To prevent adding too much, incorporate cream cheese in portions. Mixture should be a moist consistency, while still being able to form into a shape.
- Roll mixture into 1″ balls and place on wax paper covered cookie sheet. For best results, place in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt bark or candy coating as directed. Dip Oreo balls into the melted coating, tap off excess and return to cookie sheet to set.