By Winner Victoria Meadows
Servings: 6 1/2
Time: 10 minutes prep, 10 minutes cook
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 red bell pepper, diced
4 green onions, chopped
1 cup of fresh cilantro
Salt, pepper, cumin to taste
Ground red pepper to taste (if you like spiciness)
Juice from one lime
Kernels from 6 ears of corn (fresh)
1. Put the olive oil in a pan and heat on high until hot.
2. Add the corn, red pepper and onions, sauté for 2 minutes, and then reduce heat to medium.
3. Add salt, pepper, cumin and red pepper, and sauté for another 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and place in a serving bowl.
5. Squeeze lime juice over the salad and toss for even distribution of lime juice.
6. Add cilantro and toss.