From the kitchen of Mary Adelman
2 bags frozen spinach (12 oz.)
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp. each of salt & pepper
1 tsp. baking powder
1. Partially cook the frozen spinach or simply defrost overnight. Drain any excess fluid.
2. Beat eggs until thick & creamy.
3. Mix in salt, pepper & baking powder
4. Fold grated parmesan into eggs.
5. Fold egg mixture into spinach.
6. Pour into well-oiled baking dish (9×13 or two pie pans) Bake 325 degrees in a water bath* for about 45 minutes.
Tags: recipe of the month, Spinanch Souffle