These cereal bars, made with Cheerios, make breakfast a breeze. Don’t stress the start of the school year — grab one of these yummy bars, load the kids in the car and be on your way!
- 2 cups, white flour
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup, white sugar
- 1/2 cup, light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup, honey
- 1 cup, peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon, baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup, milk chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups, Cheerios
- 1 1/2 cups, old fashioned oatmeal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly spray a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put flour, margarine, white sugar, brown sugar, honey, peanut butter, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract and eggs in large bowl. Stir well by hand with large spoon or with an electric mixer until mix is smooth and creamy.
- Stir in chocolate chips, Cheerios and oatmeal by hand with large spoon until well-combined.
- Spread in pan evenly and bake for 30-35 minutes until result is lightly brown, and a toothpick in the middle comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes.