Here at CAWLM we see a lot of recipes come through the kitchen. One stood out recently as something we all wanted to try at home. In fact, our mouths are watering as we write this recipe that takes cinnamon rolls to the next level.
Something to think about:You may want to play with different apple sizes, cook times and varieties until you get this recipe just right. But we think you’ll enjoy eating any “mistakes.” Trust us, we did!
What you need:
- 6 apples
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 1 tube cinnamon rolls with icing
- 4 teaspoon butter
What to do:
- Cut the top from your apple and core the inside to make room for a cinnamon roll.
- Brush the insides with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Place a cinnamon roll inside each cored apple (you may need to trim them rolls to fit).
- Bake about 30 minutes at 350 degrees and remove from oven.
- Spread icing on each cinnamon roll-stuffed apple.