Hearty and delicious, this Raspberry Chia Pudding is great as a dessert or a healthy breakfast. Packed with omega-3 fatty acids, chia seeds have shown to be a good source of iron, magnesium, zinc, calcium and many more. For this and more tasty Chia Pudding recipes, check out https://www.beachbodyondemand.com/blog/6-tempting-chia-pudding-recipes.
* 2 cups raspberries (frozen or fresh), loosely packed (reserve 5-8 for garnish)
* 1/2 cup Chia seeds
* 1/2 cup almond milk (sweetened or unsweetened)
* 1 tablespoon honey*
1. Combine almond milk, honey, chia seeds, and raspberries in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. Cover bowl; refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight, mixing after 2 hours.
3. Place chia seed mixture in small serving glasses or bowls; garnish with raspberries and mint leaves if desired.
Optional: Sprinkle some chocolate flakes on top, mint leaves, or add another fruit to the delicious treat.
* If you don’t have honey, agave syrup or maple syrup work great too.