An event designed for personal recognition, rebirth and epiphany awaits the attendees of Re-Imagine: An Event for Awakening the Woman in You.
The Oct. 14 event at Ele’s Place, 1145 W. Oakland Ave. in Lansing, includes five speaker presentations focusing on the issues women face in today’s world of on-the-go hustle and bustle. The emphasis of the daylong seminar is placed on mind, body and spirit.
The five Re-Imagine speakers include:
- Andera McSwain, a practitioner at the Michigan Center for Functional Medicine. Focusing on the lifelong journey of optimizing women’s health, McSwain will address the messages of the body.
- Allie Phillips, an attorney and the owner of Manifested Harmony LLC. A self-empowerment, essential oil and master energy healer educator, Phillips’ presentation will focus on how to truly incorporate self-care into daily life.
- Nancy Kelly, founder of UpWords for Transformation and Inspiration, will share her thoughts on intentionally creating your best life through visioning.
- Lisa Fisher, certified trainer for the No. 1 bestseller “The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results”and founder of Lisa Fisher Business Training and Consulting, will take guests through a workshop to find balance in an unbalanced world.
- Chelsie Fall, organizational communication specialist and founder of Chelsie Fall and Associates, will educate guests on emotional intelligence with an emphasis on self-awareness, self-management, social awareness and relationship management.
Cost for the event, which runs from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., ranges from $45 to $59. Early-bird pricing ends Aug. 26. The ticket price will include a conference notebook of materials, lunch with an afternoon snack, coffee and water throughout the day, access to some of the speakers, and vendor booths.
A portion of the proceeds will go to Ele’s Place, a healing center for grieving children and teens. For more details, visit eventbrite.com/e/re-imagine-awakening-the-woman-in-you-tickets-65144042585.